Minimalism tools for more order, time & freedom
Here you find all the free tools I have talked about in the book. I use them myself a lot for my minimalist lifestyle.
Please note that I am an iPhone and Mac user. You can find similar tools for android phones and windows computers.
You can always ask questions in my closed Facebook group
Counting your belongings
New, Jan. 16: Count your belongings with your smartphone the easy way, IOS versionThe counter App will be soon back in the Appstore & Google Play!
New, Jan. 16: Count your belongings with your smartphone the easy way, ANDROID version
To sell, give away
- To do List and Notes in one simple tool
- Update, Jan. 16: I no longer use Evernote (remember KISS)
Evernote for a more advanced To-Do-List
Find your mission, who am I?
- Fiverr: Delegate anything for 5$ (Pareto Principle)
- Upwork: Delegate more advanced projects
- Quora: Get answers to your questions
- Disconnect the internet for a while
- Speed Reading
- Unlimited Backup Storage and on the go accessibility
- Paperless office made easy with the Sceye
- Digital Books Kindle Amazon
- Digital Kindle Reader for Amazon Books
- Digital iBooks for Apple Users
- Sell your paper books