Living Minimalist for more freedom, time
Minimalist living, these are the minimalist principles:
Minimalism isn’t necessarily all about less. It’s also not an end in and of itself. It’s a path
, to help you to:
- Have more freedom
- Have more time
- Have more room for what’s important
- Have less worry
- Have more pleasure
- Be more frugal
- Become greener
- Become healthier
Minimalist Living – The Minimalist
For living minimalist there are some key principles:
- Omit needless things. Notice this doesn’t say to omit everything. Just needless things.
- Identify the essential. What’s most important to you? What makes you happy? What will have the highest impact on your life, your career? A minimalist online coaching will help you with this most important step
- Make everything count. Whatever you do or keep in your life, make it worthy of keeping. Make it really count.
- Fill your life with joy. Don’t just empty your life. Put something wonderful in it.
- Edit, edit. Minimalism isn’t an end point. It’s a constant process of editing, revisiting, editing some more.
In anything you do, see if you can apply these principles. There’s no need to get obsessive about it, of course, but it’s always useful to examine what we do, how we do it, and whether we really need to do it.
Minimalist Living – How to become a minimalist
While minimalist aesthetics and products and the minimalist lifestyle appeals to a lot of people, they find it easier to like it than to live it.
Minimalism is something people might strive for, but they don’t know where to start. There are lots of things to do, to think about, and it can be overwhelming. As an experienced minimalist and certified coach I guide you, check my online coaching. Here’s where to start:
- Start by realizing you already have enough. We’ll look more into this in the next chapter, but this is really key. Being content with what you have is important, or all the decluttering in the world won’t matter, because you’ll just want more.
- Start cutting back on clutter and possessions. We’ll get into this asap, but really if you have a home or office full of clutter, you’re not minimalist yet. We want to get rid of this clutter, and it can be done in a weekend or two, or it can be done slowly over the course of weeks. Either is fine, but the key is to start.
- Start simplifying your schedule. Cut back on commitments, take the unnecessary stuff out of your schedule, and leave some breathing room. Allow yourself to focus on the important stuff.
- Slowly edit everything you do, with minimalist principles in mind. It’s a constant process.
These are the very basic core things, to become a minimalist, all you need to do is the four things above.
Minimalist Living – Online Coaching to achieve fast results
Step by step online coaching to decluttering your life, becoming organized and living clutter until you reach the minimalist lifestyle to feel free and live a happy life with more time and freedom. In the minimalist coaching we reflect your buying habits, optimize your daily management. We declutter not only your belongings but also your life. As your coach, I will walk you through an assessment of where you are now. I will help you clarify what your goals are for your future. I will help you plan your path to the future that you want. I will support you in reaching your goal becoming minimalist. Contact me now: