Become Minimalist Counting Items Home Inventory App
The "Minimalism Counting Things & Home Inventory App" is perfect to accomplish the counting task on your minimalism journey, explained in the bestselling minimalism book
Get to know how many things you own with the "Minimalism Counting Things & Home Inventory App"
"Minimalism Counting Things & Home Inventory App" - Benefits
- Know exactly what you own per room and category and how many units per item
- Find lost things while you counting
- You will get rid of more unneeded things when you are counting
- Guarantees radical minimalism decluttering
- Build a stronger bond to each of your objects that you put into the App
"Minimalism Counting Things & Home Inventory App" - Functions
- With your login access your account over any web browser or smartphone/ tablet
- With your login you can export your list (CSV file) and modify it in Excel
- Use tags and images to organize your items and for a more advanced access
- mark categories as "checked" or "unfinished"
- easily add new things over the search field
- get proposals while you enter things (for example um...will suggest umbrella)
- use the search function to find out, in which room/category an object is
- add additional information for each object (for example: value, storage room, date of purchase)
"Minimalism Counting Things & Home Inventory App" Counting Rules
- Objects that make only sense in combination are counted as one (computer with keyboard and mouse, car with winter and summer wheels, etc.).
- Objects you buy usually in stock (paperclips, envelopes etc.) are counted as one.
- Count only your belongings and the objects you share and use with others.
- Expendable objects are not counted (food, cleaning powder etc.).
- Objects that are leaving automatically are not counted (things you borrowed, bills etc.).
- Objects that are part of the inventory are not counted (fridge in kitchen etc.)
- Objects you are need for your health are not counted (special tool after accident etc.)
- Official documents like tax stuff and contracts you have to keep, are not counted
Need some help?